Is there a fee for services?
No, Com Team services are funded by the dean of the College of Arts and Letters and provided to COAL departments at no charge.
If charges are incurred outside the COAL Com Team (for services such as printing), you'll be responsible for these charges.
What types of services do you provide?
We have expertise in a range of areas, including:
- Writing (traditional publications, press releases, social media, websites, scripts and blogs)
- Design (traditional publications and digital)
- E-mail blasts
What types of things will you assist with?
We've helped departments with a broad range of needs and goals, including:
- Event promotion
- Raising program awareness
- Fundraising initiatives
- Web development
- Social media engagement
- Recruitment and retention
- Brand strategy
- Media relations
If you have a marketing, communication or PR need, please reach out. We'd love to assist!
How do I get started?
The best way is to use our Request Services form.
What information do you need to know from me to get started?
A few things you may want to consider:
- Who is your target audience?
- What is the call-to-action or desired result?
- Who is the designated contact person?
- Do you have any specifics in mind? For example: if you'd like a brochure, are you envisioning specific dimensions, such as postcard or tri-fold?
And of course, you may want to speak more generally about your communication strategy and goals. Feel free to reach out for exploratory or general discussions as well.
How long do you need to complete something?
It all depends on what that 'something' is! Please feel free to request whichever services you'd like us to perform -- understanding that we will provide as many of them as available resources will allow.
The more lead time you can give us, the more we will be able to accomplish, so loop us in as soon as you can.